Information Collected by the College
Information You Provide to Us:
You provide information to Midwest Bible College when you fill out online forms and browse our websites. Depending on the type of the service, we use your information in different ways as outlined below.
Inquiry and Application Forms
- Information that you choose to complete for an inquiry, which may include your name, e-mail address, phone number, and content of the e-mail, are used in order to provide information about the College.
- If you do not wish to provide your contact information online, you may call the College and request that information be sent through the mail.
- Information that you choose to complete for an application for admission, which may include your name, address, phone number, back ground information and other personal information are used for admission purposes only.
- If you do not wish to provide the application information online, you may complete an application on paper and send it in to the College.
Making payments or Donating to the College
- Information that you choose to complete, which may include your name, e-mail address, phone number, mailing and/or billing address, credit or debit card data is used to send information to you, and to contact you if necessary.
- Your financial information is used for billing.
- If you do not wish to provide your contact or financial information online, you may mail your payment or donation, or call the College to make a payment or donate.
Credit Card Information
Information Collected Automatically
As you navigate through and interact with the Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment and your actions and patterns on the Site (“User Activity Information”), including (i) details of your use, including traffic data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use and (ii) information about your computer, including your operating system, IP address, and other data.
The User Activity Information that we collect automatically helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to estimate our usage patterns, display information you request in your relevant time zone as appropriate, and recognize you when you return to our Site.
[We do not use automatic data collection technologies to engage in behavioral tracking. As a result, the Site does not respond to “do not track” signals or other similar mechanisms.]
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you, including any Personal Information, for the following purposes:
- To provide, enhance, improve and develop our Site and our services, including measuring and improving the Site’s content and layout;
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us;
- To resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any services that we offer;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide such information;
- To support maintenance operations for the Site or for the purpose of diagnosing/resolving any problems that might limit/disrupt the quality of users’ experience;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Unfortunately, information transmitted through the internet or other communication networks may not be completely secure, and third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. Although we work hard to protect your privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of information or that your Personal Information or private communications always will remain private. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk, and we are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained within the Site.
Questions & Concerns
As of 1/31/18